A simple and quick way to support Innovation Montessori!
Membership fees go directly to funding all that the PTO organizes and manages! Community events, classroom grants, teacher appreciation week, field trips, and a financial donation towards the school wish list.
Fundraising efforts for the 2021/2022 school year are currently focused on:
more picnic tables, sunshades, and overall improvements to the outdoor learning environments.
Being a member gives you a voice! Paid members have voting rights on 2021/2022 PTO business and electing Board and Chair positions. Volunteering is encouraged but not required. Do what you can at whatever degree you can. Membership does not obligate you to attend meetings or volunteer.
This year we have tiered memberships!
These incentive items are only available through PTO membership purchase. While supplies last!
(IMHS incentive items will be ordered once the mascot design is finalized)
- Faculty & Staff - Enjoy your choice of membership at half off!
- Basic - Includes car magnet
- Bronze - Basic level item + bag tag
- Silver - Bronze level items + stainless steel water bottle (SOLD OUT)
- Gold - Silver level items + $15 coupon code for spirit wear item. (you will receive an email with a coupon code to choose your item)
IMO Water bottles are currently out of stock. If you are interested in Silver or Gold Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get an accurate count to see if we can meet the re-order minimum. IMHS incentives will be ordered once a mascot design is finalized. Thank you for your understanding.